Currency Exchange in Ajax (1-877-355-5239)
Looking to buy or sell a large amount of US dollars in Ajax? Finding the best rate available can be tricky. If you’re looking to save money, we recommend you shop around before making a transaction. A good place to start is by calling all of your local banks to see who is offering the most competitive rate. The majority of banks in Canada offer currency exchange services, so you should not have a problem making a transaction at your local branch. If you are however, looking to buy or sell a currency other than USD, we recommend you call in advance so the bank can place an order if need be.
After you have found the best rate in Ajax, call us at Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange. We guarantee that we will have even better prices.
The Best Place to Buy or Sell US Dollars in Ajax
Unlike banks, at Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange we have very low overhead costs. This allows us to provide our customers with extremely competitive rates. Our rates are on average 2% better than what the banks will offer you. We know this, because every morning we call all of the leading banks in Ajax to find out their rates. We then price our rates accordingly. With Knightsbridge you don’t have to worry about shopping around, we do it for you. However, if you happen to find a better rate, let us know and we will gladly match it. Our mission is to save you as much money as possible on your currency exchange transactions, and that is what we intend to do.
Call us today and receive the best US dollar exchange rate in Ajax.
Located in the Durham Region of Southern Ontario, Canada is the town of Ajax, named after HMS Ajax, a Royal Navy cruiser that served in World War II. The community received its name after the first major British naval victory of the war. Following the war, the University of Toronto leased most of the Defence Industry Limited plants to house a large influx of engineering students. This lasted until 1949 where by that time roughly 7,000 engineering students had received their basic training. Over time, Ajax’s economy has flourished with major employers including Volkswagen, Dupon, AEG Bayly Engineering and more. During the same time, major shopping centres were erected which drove the expansion of retail business.
Although there are not many cultural or arts events or locations, Ajax is home to the Ajax Rock, a box lacrosse team as well as two minor leagues. The area has also produced many notable people and groups including Toya Alexis, Canadian Idol finalist, and Sum 41, the punk rock band.
To find other cities serviced by Knightsbridge please visit the Currency Exchange in Canada page.
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile