Currency Exchange in Vancouver
While there are plenty of banks in the Vancouver area to help you with your currency exchange, it’s always best to go to an agency that specializes in foreign currency. Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange can guarantee the best exchange rate—much better than the ones the banks can guarantee.
Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange prides itself on its special relationship with the financial institutions of Canada because we specialize in currency exchange and always have a huge volume of exchanges. Due to our large volume of transactions, we are able to receive benefits the banks are unable to receive, including special pricing. We also have the right equipment and technology to handle large financial exchanges, which means we charge an extremely low processing fee. To ensure you always get the best possible rate, Knightsbridge stays abreast of the other banks’ exchange rates.
Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6H 3X8,
Telephone: (604) 229-1065
Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange
Where to Exchange in Vancouver
Vancouver currency exchange services come in all shapes and sizes. This includes Vancouver money exchange companies that provide cash exchange services; the big Canadian banks; and independent hybrid dealers that exchange online and in retail locations. The different kinds of companies vary in price and service offerings but all provide the most basic service which is foreign currency exchange. The cheapest way to exchange Canadian to US dollars and other currencies is usually found at independent providers although banks do tend to offer good rates at very large amounts such as $1 million. If you must exchange cash, it should be noted that cash exchange rates are typically much higher than electronic foreign exchange. This is because providers that hold cash have inventory costs associated with holding cash and also have to pay rent for retail locations. This results in high fees which can make exchanges very expensive. If you are unsure about providers you have not heard of or just independent providers in general, a good tip is to look for reviews online. Look for what people have to say about the company and if they’ve had bad experiences working with the company before. A good company should have little to no complaints and high satisfaction ratings.
How to Get the Best Exchange Rate in Vancouver
Simply contact Knightsbridge FX and you are guaranteed to get a lower rate than at the banks. Here are some additional reasons why you should contact us today for our most up to date rate:
- All of our employees are Canadians and work in Canada. We have locations in every province and are familiar with Canadian Banks
- We have a long list of clients who believe in our services and were recommended by other clients, including celebrities and major companies.
- We lock in exchange rates with our clients to ensure you are happy with your rate before the funds are transferred and the exchange is processed.
Vancouver is a coastal city in British Columba, Canada. The city has over 2.4 million residents and is the third highest populated city in Canada. It is the fourth densest populated city in North America, behind only New York City, San Francisco and Mexico City. While Vancouver has plenty of banks to choose from, only one bank is based in Vancouver, the Citizens Bank of Canada that opened in 1997. Other banks that residents can choose from include RBC Royal Bank and State Bank of India. Thanks to its location, situated right on the coastline of British Columbia, Vancouver is considered an extremely international city. More than half of the population of Vancouver can speak more than one language and speaks English as a second language. Vancouver was settled in the late 1800s a man convinced local sawmill workers to build a tavern. The man, Gassy Jack, was the person the land that would become Vancouver would be named after. Originally called Gasstown, Vancouver was eventually renamed in 1886. With the expansion of the transcontinental railway in 1997, Vancouver became a major city and seaport. The city still thrives on its seaport, and in 2009, it was Vancouver’s port was named Canada’s largest port. Give us a call at 1-877-355-5239 for a no-obligation currency exchange quote and one of our representatives will walk you through the process and next steps. Alternatively, you can fill out the form below and we’ll walk you through the process of how to get the best currency exchange possible in Vancouver. To find other cities serviced by Knightsbridge please visit the Currency Exchange in Canada page.
More about Vancouver, British Columbia
Located in the southwestern portion of British Columbia, Vancouver is the perfect intersection between peacefulness and activity. Likely Vancouver’s greatest attribute is its incredible landscape, which boasts access to both the ocean and mountains. If you love the outdoors then Vancouver has you covered, with skiing, boating, and hiking all throughout the area.
Its natural allure is not the only thing Vancouver has going for it, Vancouver has many shops, both large and small to satisfy your shopping needs. Additionally, the public transport, airports, and roads are fantastic, making travel significantly easier. There are plenty of premier restaurants in Vancouver, making it a great destination for dining.
Fun fact about Vancouver: Vancouver houses Canada’s longest pool, which measures in at 451 feet.
- The city has the second most television productions in North America, trailing only Los Angeles, and it has the third most film productions. Interestingly, most of these productions are for the U.S. market.
- Vancouver’s Kits Pool is the longest pool in country, measuring almost 140 meters, which is nearly 3 times larger than an Olympic-sized pool.
- The city’s port is the largest in Canada and the third largest in North America.
- Botox was invented in the city.
- The environmentalist group Greenpeace was founded in Vancouver in 1971.
- The city’s Stanley Park is actually bigger than New York’s Central Park.
Always find the best exchange rate, whether you’re trading in fiat currencies or previous metals, whether you’re going to do it in person or order currency online. Great exchange rates are also important when traveling abroad, including Australia, the United States, New Zealand, Hong Kong or the East Caribbean.
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Bloomberg – Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile