KAMLOOPS: Currency Exchange
Is it finally time for you to take that far away trip to Europe, Africa, or Asia that you’ve always dreamed of? For that, you’ll want to get the best foreign money exchange rates in Kamloops. When performing currency exchange in Kamloops, too many people think that the bank is their only option without actually considering the alternatives. After all, exchanging currencies a bank in Kamloops is easy. The downside is that banks and credit unions are notorious for their inflated exchange rates. Alternative sources of foreign exchange, such as independent brokerages, can help you get the best currency exchange rates in town. One of those options is Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange. We keep our operating expenses low, and that allows us to be the ideal provider for currency exchange in Kamloops.
Banks are where a lot of customers default because they are either misinformed or aren’t comfortable using another method. What they don’t realize is they’re playing right into the hands of the banks, since banks leverage this knowledge to their advantage. They markup their rates beyond what’s fair since they don’t actually need to compete on price. There is no real reason other than the utility of it to pay these crazy prices; save your hard-earned money and choose Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange for all your currency exchange inquiries in Kamloops.
Places to Exchange Currency in Kamloops
If you’re looking to find a reliable provider of currency exchange in Kamloops, luckily you have a variety of options to choose from. The three main categories these providers fall into are independent brokers, franchises and banks. Each provider may offer different methods, rates, and payments plans to choose from in order to be competitive and stand out among others. Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange is a provider that aims to offer the best USD exchange rates in Kamloops and the best foreign money exchange rates in Kamloops using a currency conversion process that is easy and convenient for consumers. On that note, KnightsbridgeFX exchanges your money with very cost-efficient transfer methods to get you the best currency exchange in Brampton and international currency at incredibly low prices.
The Most Competitive Currency Exchange Rates in Kamloops
Our customers at Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange get rates that will save them around 1% to 2% (on average) compared to major banks and providers. While this may not impress you on smaller sized orders, if you’re exchanging $300,000 to buy foreign real estate then you can realize savings of $6,000 just by switching to KnightsbridgeFX. The more you exchange, the more that 1-2% difference will save. All you need to do to get that savings and the best currency exchange rates in Kamloops is to call us and talk to one of our friendly representatives. If you’re still not convinced, call us for a quote on any of our currencies and then compare it to your bank – we guarantee your satisfaction!
On the Topic of Kamloops, British Columbia
Kamloops is south-central city located in the eastern Canadian province of British Columbia. It finds itself at the meeting point of a couple branches of the Thompson River near Kamloops Lake. Around today’s date, Kamloops has a population of about 90,000 people and is expected to grow to 100,000 when factoring in the surrounding area. The city is most popularly known across the country as the “Tournament Capital of Canada” seeing as it hosts over 100 national events each year within city limits. The name “Kamloops” originates from Shuswap (a native tribe) equivalent to “meeting of the waters” which is what the area is rightfully called. An alternate theory for the community’s name comes from the French phrase “Camp des Loupes” which stands for camp of wolves in a fur trading connotation. Historically, the area was overtaken by European explorers very early in the 19th century and continues to be inhabited to this day.
Anyone who finds themselves in need of foreign currency often will understand the value of a great exchange provider. At Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange we don’t want to be just a good provider, but the best. We want to show you firsthand, so we ask you to call 1-877-355-5239 and one of our representatives will take you through the process and give you a free quote (with no obligation). You can also apply online and get started in just minutes. We want nothing more than to provide everyone with easy and fair currency exchange rates.
To find other cities serviced by Knightsbridge please visit the Currency Exchange in Canada page.
KAMLOOPS, BC TRIVIA FACTS
- Kamloops was the first city in British Columbia to be recognized as a bee habitat protector, or “Bee City’ in 2016
- Even though the city of Kamloops only has around 100,000 residents, there were almost 2 million tourists in the area in just 2017 alone
- There are roughly 100 lakes within a 1 hour driving distance from downtown Kamloops
- Kamloops has the number one highest number of golf courses per capita in all of Canada
- A 2006 episode of Battlestar Galactica was filmed in Kamloops, BC
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile