Currency Exchange in Kingston (1-877-355-5239)
When in search for the best US dollar exchange rate in Kingston you may notice that you will never be offered the same rate that is listed on TV. This is because the rate that you see on TV or online is the interbank exchange rate. This is the rate at which banks will typically sell to one another, which is often millions of dollars.
It is therefore extremely unlikely that you will ever receive a rate close to the interbank exchange rate. Instead what you are more likely to see are marked up prices. Banks and retail outlets are notorious for high margin markups and can reach up to 5% depending on the currency.
Keep this in mind when looking for the best exchange rates in Kingston. Staying informed is always the best way to save money.
The Best Place to Buy or Sell US Dollars in Kingston
Since there is such a high markup on the interbank rate, it is important that you shop around to find the best possible exchange rate when looking to make a transaction in Kingston. This is where we come in. At Knightsbridge Foreign exchange, we aim to undercut the bank exchange rates. We are so determined to do so, that we even guarantee a better than bank rate. We typically offer rates that are on average 2% better than the bank. To ensure we are giving you the best rate possible, we call leading banks and financial institutions on a daily basis to find out their rates. We then price our rates accordingly. At Knightsbridge Foreign exchange it is our mission to save you as much money as possible. We do all the hard work for you, by making sure you are receiving the best deal in the city. All you have to do is call in to get a free, no-obligation quote.
The city of Kingston traces its roots back to the 1600’s, when the French established it as a trading post. In the subsequent few centuries, Kingston evolved into an important trading position due to its prime location as the midway point between Toronto and Montreal. Education has featured prominently in Kingston for the better part of two centuries, as the city is home to both Queens University and the Royal Military College of Canada.
Kingston’s economy is heavily dependent on the public sector, particularly tourism, education, and health care. Kingston has a very strong cultural scene, hosting several festivals yearly, including the Kingston WritersFest, the Kingston Canadian Film Festival, and the Kingston Jazz Festival. Kingston is the home of several internationally acclaimed musicians, including members of the Tragically Hip and Bedouin Soundclash. Additionally, Kingston is the birthplace of hockey legends Don Cherry and Doug Gilmour.
To find other cities serviced by Knightsbridge please visit the Currency Exchange in Canada page.
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile