Currency Exchange North York – (416-479-0834)
If you are looking to exchange currency in North York, you may be buying US real estate, sending money abroad, paying tuition in the US, or moving money from one country to another.
When assessing their options for foreign exchange in North York, most patrons first consider using their bank. However, banks mark up their exchange rates significantly, costing you more for cash exchange. If you’re looking for the cheapest way to exchange Canadian to US dollars, it’s recommended that you contact a foreign exchange broker, such as KnightsbridgeFX.
Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange can offer better rates than the stodgy old banks. We also offer free wire transfers to Canada and the United States.
Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange North York
North York, ON, M3C 1K6,
Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM
Rated 4.7/5 based on 25 reviews
Where to Exchange Currency in North York
In the North York foreign exchange space, there will be a bevy of options for you to buy and sell. North York houses branches of all of the major Canadian banks, as well as several credit unions, many hotels, malls, and other currency exchange venues that can be explored.
How to Get the Best Exchange Rate in North York
To get the cheapest US exchange rate in North York, you should use a specialized foreign exchange broker such as KnightsbridgeFX. However, if you are exchanging a small dollar amount, exchanging an exotic currency, or need physical cash, you would be better off exploring some of the other venues detailed above.
About North York
North York is a former municipality of Toronto, which geographically comprises the central and northern sections of the city. North York is a quickly growing area of the Greater Toronto Area, with a population of over 600,000 constituents. North York is also one of the most diverse neighbourhoods in Canada. Economically, North York continues to be one of Toronto’s major corporate areas.
Why not give us a call at 1-877-355-5239 for a no-obligation currency exchange quote? Our customer service representatives can walk you through the steps to getting the best currency prices in North York. Otherwise, fill out the form on the get started page and we can get back to you about getting the best currency exchange possible in North York Ontario.
To find other cities serviced by Knightsbridge please visit the Currency Exchange in Canada page.
North York Trivia
- In 1963, North York became the first place in the world to have its traffic run entirely by a computer. This computer was so big that it took up an entire room in City Hall.
- North York’s Yorkdale Mall was once the largest shopping mall in the entire world.
- The members of the legendary rock group Rush went to high school in North York.
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Bloomberg – Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile