PARIS: Currency Exchange Ontario
Planning on taking a trip down to Mexico, the United States, or maybe even outside of the continent? Make sure that you receive the correct country’s foreign currency you’ll need to enjoy the trip to the fullest. You may just think to go with the major Canadian bank, since you probably already have an account under them. This is certainly considered a safe and simple option, but there are more providers of currency exchange in Paris out there that work harder to save you money. You’ll definitely want to check them out as well if you want to be able to discover the best currency exchange rates in Paris. Furthermore, it’s generally a good idea to compare various rates in any financial service situation. Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange is a provider that delivers a similarly fast and easy exchange process to the banks, but does it while maintaining the best currency exchange rates in Paris.
Areas in Paris Ontario with Currency Exchange
As long as you put in the effort to seek them out, you’ll be able to find a plethora of options for your currency exchange in Paris. With that being said, each option generally belongs to one of three categories: major Canadian banks, independent brokers and exchange franchises. Each of these categories (and really each provider in their own right) has unique pros and cons to be considered before deciding who the right provider is for you. Take the banks to start, they have a fantastic and simple currency conversion process that is safe and secure to use. But, the one thing you won’t get at a bank or credit union is the best foreign money exchange rates in Paris, or the best USD exchange rates in Paris. If you go the route of an independent broker, then you’ll usually find they have much better exchange rates than the banks – but are not quite as safe, secure, or simple to set up. There is however one option that provides the best of both worlds; a great currency exchange rate and convenient service, and that provider is Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange.
How to Obtain the Top Currency Exchange Rates in Paris ON
Currency exchange in Paris is best done at KBFX, and that’s reflected in the fact that our customers save 1-2% on their exchange rates relative to their primary banking institution. That’s the best currency exchange rates in Paris in action, saving customers $2,000 for every $100,000 exchanged. You can see what our customers are enjoy simply by calling your bank for any exchange rate, and then calling us right after. That’ll show you we have the best USD exchange rates in Paris and the best foreign money exchange rates in Paris.
Ontario's Own Little Paris
Known as “the Prettiest Little Town in Canada” by writers in the Harrowsmith Magazine, Paris, Ontario (not to be confused with Paris, France) has a population of about 12,000 people and is located in the County of Brant. The small sized locale was first settled in the beginning of the 19th century, where its inhabitants set up residences near the Nith River. Historically, the area was mined for the abundant nearby deposits of “gypsum,” a malleable sulfate material used to create plaster. Another more commonly used word for plaster with European roots is stucco, although the two materials are not synonymous. As of today, Paris is steadily growing as a bedroom community since more families are draining out of the Greater Toronto Area and into nearby communities.
We want to show everyone what we’re about, and how easy KBFX really is to use. 1-877-355-5239 is the number to call to get a free, no-obligation quote with a live agent. One of our friendly agents will talk you through the entire conversion process, and will answer any of your currency exchange related inquiries. You can also fill out our fast-online application to get started in just a few minutes!
To find other cities serviced by Knightsbridge please visit the Currency Exchange in Canada page.
PARIS, ONTARIO TRIVIA FACTS
- Paris is often called Canada’s cobblestone capital, since it features so many old-style cobblestone houses
- The first ever long distance phone call transmission, performed by Alexander Graham Bell, took place between Brantford and Paris
- Walter Gretzky, famous of hockey all-star Wayne Gretzky, went to school in Paris
- Parts of the horror film Silent Hill were filmed in Paris
- Celebrity Canadian chef Ted Reader was born in Paris, Ontario
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile