Currency Exchange Scarborough – (416) 479 0834
With so many foreign exchange providers in Scarborough, it can be tough to find the best deal. As a piece of advice, it is best to avoid banks, airports, and cash destinations for your foreign exchange transactions. These locations often charge high fees and commissions to exchange your money. Often their rates can be from 2% to over 3% different than the market rate. This means that on transactions, you could be losing hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on the amount. This hard earned money is better left in your pocket to spend elsewhere. If you are looking for a better deal, give Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange a try.
Knightsbridge rates are typically 2.5% better than the banks and are guaranteed to be the lowest. They offer various products and services to fit your unique needs all at an incredibly affordable price. Whether you are a business dealing in different currencies, a snowbird, traveler, student, or just someone needing to convert funds for personal use, Knightsbridge can help.
How to Get the Best Exchange Rate in Scarborough
Like with any purchase, getting the best deal will be about shopping around, comparing rates and waiting for the market. Those same tactics can be applied to currency exchange, although you can’t wait for the market to get you the best rate if you need it at a specific time, you can ensure that you are getting the best rate at that time by shopping around and comparing rates. If you’re only doing a smaller amount then it’s probably not worth the time to shop around as the savings will be minimal anyways. In this case, any local bank or cash retail location in Scarborough will suffice. If you’re looking to exchange a larger amount, see if your bank can offer you preferential rates but in most case their rates won’t be as competitive as other specialized currency exchange vendors. Consider looking for other service providers online who exchange money bank to bank, their rates will tend to be much better.
Using Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange can grant you this option through:
- Low overhead compared to banks
- Lower profit margins taken per exchange
- Find out the exchange rates with the banks daily without having to call
- Get a locked in and guaranteed exchange rate BEFORE you send the funds
- Benefit from the best rates since the currency exchanges are done in bulk amounts
- Advanced technology makes currency exchanges less costly
- Monitor the constant fluctuations in exchange rates
How to Send Funds
Sending funds through Knightsbridge FX is quick and simple. There are several methods that include wire transfers, online bill payment, and account to account services where we move funds from one account to another while doing the conversion for you. Funds can be sent to any bank in Canada and the US and to some banks overseas.
Where to Exchange Currency in Scarborough
There are a number of options for foreign exchange in Scarborough ranging from hotels, banks, malls, retail cash operations, and other independent currency exchange brokers and specialists.
Scarborough’s history spans over 200 years growing from a group of small villages into a bustling city. It was named after the town of Scarborough, North Yorkshire and was inspired by the Scarborough Bluffs which reminded Elizabeth Simcoe of white cliffs near her home.
The region is known as an administrative district in the City of Toronto. Scarborough is also known as a popular region for new immigrants to settle down. This has made the municipality one of the most culturally diverse areas of the City of Toronto. The municipality has been declared the “greenest” part of Toronto.
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile