SCARBOROUGH: Currency Exchange – (416) 479 0834
With so many foreign exchange providers in Scarborough, it can be tough to find the absolute best deal in town. As a piece of advice, it is best to avoid banks, airports, and physical cash exchanges for your currency conversion needs. These locations often charge high fees and commissions when they’re swapping your money. Often their rates can be from 2% to over 3% higher than the market rate. This means that on larger transactions you could be losing hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on the amount. This hard-earned money is better left in your pocket to spend elsewhere. If you are looking for a better deal, don’t hesitate to give Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange a call.
Knightsbridge rates are typically 2.5% better than the major banks and are guaranteed to be the most competitive around. They offer various exchange services to fit your unique needs all at an incredibly affordable price, especially if you’re looking to convert CAD to US dollars. Whether you are a business person dealing in different currencies, a snowbird, a traveler, a student, or just someone needing to convert funds for personal use, KnightsbridgeFX is there to help you save. We understand how hard you’ve worked for your money, and we believe you should keep more of it in your wallet. If you’re exchanging $10,000 at a rate that is 2% better, you will save $200 for the exact same service!
How to Receive the Cheapest Foreign Exchange Prices in Scarborough
As with any purchase, getting the best deal is all about shopping around, comparing rates and waiting for the market to turn favorable. Those exact same tactics can be applied to currency exchange. Although you can’t rely on the market to get you the best rate at a specific time, you can still compare the mid market rate against all the FX providers you’re deciding between. If you’re only transacting a smaller amount then it’s probably not worth the time to shop around as the savings will be minimal anyway. In this case, any local bank or cash retail location in Scarborough would suffice – a cheaper rate on a few hundred dollars transacted would only save you a couple bucks (at best). On the other hand, if you’re looking to exchange a larger amount, see if your bank can offer you preferential rates. It’s worth mentioning that their rates still won’t be as competitive as other specialized currency exchange vendors. Consider looking for other service providers online who exchange money digitally by making electronic direct deposits. Online-only companies like KnightsbridgeFX will usually feature the best rates if you live in Scarborough.
Here’s why our clients love using KnightsbridgeFX for their currency exchange inquiries:
- Low overhead compared to banks
- Lower profit margins taken per exchange
- Find out the exchange rates with the banks daily without having to call
- Get a locked in and guaranteed exchange rate BEFORE you send the funds
- Benefit from the best rates since the currency exchanges are done in bulk amounts
- Advanced technology makes currency exchanges less costly
- Monitor the constant fluctuations in exchange rates
How to Send Funds From Canada to USA
Sending funds through Knightsbridge FX is a quick and simple process. There are several methods that include wire transfers, online bill payment, and account to account services where we move funds from one account to another while doing the conversion for you. Funds can be sent to any bank in Canada and the US and to some banks overseas using a system called international money transfer.
Reliable Currency Exchange Zones in Scarborough
There are a number of options for foreign exchange in Scarborough ranging from hotels, banks, malls, retail cash operations, and other independent currency exchange brokers and specialists.
Some Information on Scarborough, Ontario
Scarborough’s history spans over 200 years growing from a group of small villages into a bustling city. It was named after the town of Scarborough, North Yorkshire and was inspired by the Scarborough Bluffs which reminded Elizabeth Simcoe of white cliffs near her home. It is one of the closest sections of the GTA to the downtown core, next to Etobicoke and North York.
The region is known as an administrative district in the City of Toronto. Scarborough is also known as a popular region for new immigrants to settle down. This has made the municipality one of the most culturally diverse areas of the City of Toronto. The municipality has been declared the “greenest” part of Toronto.
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT SCARBOROUGH, ON
- After its profitable establishment in Hamilton, one of the first places that Tim Horton’s branched out was Scarborough
- There is archeological evidence of people living in the Scarborough area as early as 8000 BCE
- Scarborough is mainly a working class city where more than half of its residents are between the ages of 23 and 65
- Both CTV News and TSN have their headquarters set up in Scarborough
- World-renowned R&B artist The Weeknd was born and raised in Scarborough
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile