Currency Exchange in Lévis (1-877-355-5239)
Does your employer happen to pay your salary in a foreign currency? Perhaps you are a business owner yourself and need to pay your employees in a different currency. If so, you are most likely in search for the best rate in Lévis in order to save money during this process. Although large banks such as RBC, Scotia Bank and TD may be viable solutions, there are other options out there that can save you a considerable amount of money on each of your transactions.
By using the bank’s currency exchange services, you may be paying more money than you need to. Banks often have highly inflated rates, hefty surcharges, as well as hidden fees that are not included in the initial quote. What you should be looking for are specialized currency exchange institutions that offer competitive rates.
The Best Place to Buy or Sell US Dollars in Lévis
At Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange we specialize in providing customers with the best exchange rates in Lévis. We understand that you work hard for your money, and our goal is to keep as much in your pockets as possible. At KBFX we guarantee a better than bank rate on your currency exchange transactions. Whether you have been doing business with us for years, or are a brand new customer, we will offer you the best rates in Lévis. To ensure we are providing our customers with the best rates possible we call leading banks such as RBC, Scotia Bank and TD on a daily basis to find out the rates they are providing. We then price our rates accordingly. Our customers receive rates on average 1-2% better than the rates given by the banks.
Situated in eastern Quebec, Canada, the city of Lèvis faces Quebec City on the south shore of the St. Lawrence River. Founded in 1861 and today a result of a merger among ten cities, Lèvis has a rich history with the First Nations people favouring the area before French settlement. Although a small city, Lèvis is far from an ordinary suburb. Large companies such as Ultramar refinery, Frito-Lay and Desjardins Group headquarters are situated in the city. This has prevented the city from becoming a commuter city and has allowed many citizens to both live and work in Lèvis.
Although small, the city has also produced some notable citizens including Alphonse Dejardins, founder of the Desjardins Group and Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond, NHL player for the Calgary flames. The city is also a part of Canada’s heritage with its land mark Fort No.1, being featured on one of the 20 stamps in the “Forts Across Canada Series” (1983 & 1985) issued by Canada Post.
To find other cities serviced by Knightsbridge please visit the Currency Exchange in Canada page.
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile