Currency Exchange Red Deer
Are you thinking of travelling to the U.S in the next few weeks, or have to pay your kids tuition in the U.S or just planning to purchase real estate in Florida? All this and more will result in a need for exchanging currency. Finding the best rate that will lead to the highest amount of savings can be tough. Not only because most cities have limited places to exchange currencies but also as most individuals prefer banks since they are unaware of other currency exchange institutions. What they miss out is the fact that their bank charges a higher exchange rate with several hidden costs.
Thus, in order to get you the largest number of savings on the exchange, Knightsbridge FX provides you a convenient and simple way to obtain foreign currency.
Telephone: (403) 800-3025
Monday to Friday, 6:30AM to 4PM
Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Red Deer
Rated 4.7/5 based on 25 reviews
About Red Deer
Red Deer is the third largest city in Alberta and is located near the midpoint of the Calgary-Edmonton corridor and is surrounded by Red Deer county. It is connected to Edmonton and Calgary through Queen Elizabeth II (QE II) Highway making it easier to travel between the three cities. The Economy is considered to be one of the fastest growing in North America, mostly dominated by the oil, gas and agriculture industry.
Red Deer has a number of tourist attractions including Bower Ponds, Kerry Wood Nature Centre and the Alberta Sports hall of Fame & Museum. The Alberta Sports Hall of Fame & Museum is home to lots of local sports history and with a large number of interactive activities for the whole family.
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile