Currency Exchange in Saanich (1-877-355-5239)
When planning an extended vacation south of the boarder it is important that you take into consideration your options for buying US dollars. When looking for the best US dollar exchange rate in Saanich, be sure to look for a non-bank provider. Taking your business to a bank is an expensive option when looking to buy a large amount of US dollars. This is due to marked up and highly inflated rates that the banks offer.
It is in your best interest to bring your business to a non-bank provider that specializes in currency exchange. When looking for the best US dollar exchange rate in Saanich, Knightsbridge Foreign exchange is your solution.
The Best Place to Buy or Sell US Dollars in Saanich
At Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange we specialize in saving you the most money possible on your large ($5,000 or more) exchange transactions. Unlike the banks, we offer extremely competitive rates with as little markup as possible. We even guarantee a better than bank rate to all of our customers. We do this by contacting all of the leading banks in Saanich to ensure our rates are more favorable. If you happen to find a better rate, contact us and we will gladly match it for you.
Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange is proud to be one of the most trusted names in currency exchange. We have been featured by various networks such as BNN, Bloomberg, The Globe and Mail as well as the Toronto Star.
The district of Saanich, located on Vancouver Island, originates its name after the Saanich First Nation, where it means “emerging land”. With a population of over 100,000, good for eighth largest in British Columbia, the district appears to have been aptly named. Although Saanich has been home to First Nations peoples for thousands of years, the non-native history of the region began recently (1840), with the arrival of the Hudson’s Bay company.
Geographically, Saanich features many glacial outcroppings of rocks. Saanich houses the Dominion Astrophysical Observatory, which in the early 1900’s included the world’s largest reflecting telescope. The Observatory has been designated a National Historic Site of Canada, and is the site of many discoveries regarding the nature of the Milky Way. Saanich also includes a portion of the campus of the University of Victoria.
To find other cities serviced by Knightsbridge please visit the Currency Exchange in Canada page.
You can also find us elsewhere online here:
- Foreign Exchange – anyone use Knightsbridge? – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews | Glassdoor.ca
- Currency exchange: How to get more for your downward dollars
- How snowbirds can avoid being plucked when they buy U.S. dollars – The Globe and Mail
- Company Overview of Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Inc.Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- KnightsbridgeFX.com – Home | Facebook
- Knightsbridge FX (@KnightsbridgeFX) | Twitter
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange – Wikipedia
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Competitors, Revenue and Employees – Owler Company Profile